Not sure if an offshore entity is right for you?
offshore company formation
WHAT IS IT
An offshore, or non-resident, company can be used for various purposes including as a holding company to hold shares in an operating entity or other companies, assets such as property, intellectual property, or to consolidate investments, assets and holdings.
Determining the most appropriate venue to establish business operations in order to remain competitive in the market while ensuring compliance with applicable Economic Substance Regulations is vital.
Key factors to be considered when choosing a jurisdiction are:
- Strategic Geographic Positioning
- Offshore-Friendly and Stable Economy
- Low Overheads
- Well Developed Infrastructure
- Transport and Communication Services
- Specific knowledge of the regulatory restrictions in each jurisdiction.