what is it?
Onshore | Mainland | LLC – These are all names used for the same thing; a UAE-based operational company, located outside of a free zone, and who’s license is issued by the relevant Emirate’s Economic Department.
There are many types of legal entities which can be registered in the UAE and are regulated by different laws. The most frequently adopted method of establishing a business in the UAE by foreign investors is to form a mainland limited liability company (LLC). Other common entity options include branches of foreign companies, representative offices of foreign companies and civil companies.
Key factors to be considered when setting up an onshore company:
- 51% must be owned by UAE National (Individual of Company)
- Physical Office Space Required
- Various company types: Limited Liability Company | Branch | Rep Office | Professional License
- More comprehensive activity list available
How We can help
We have your best interests at heart, that is why we have structured our services to be able to assist in the areas you need in an à la carte style.
Incorporating a UAE Onshore Company
We have a dedicated team who will look after the incorporation of your new venture from beginning to end.
- Consultation: We review your requirements, make our recommendation through a proposal, and get started once you confirm.
- Preparation: We will send you a list of all of the information and documents required to start the incorporation process.
- Execution: Once we start the incorporation process, you will only be required to provide us with a copy of your lease, and then show up to sign the original corporate documents. We take care of the rest.
- Handover: Once the Company has been incorporated, we will provide you with a comprehensive handover. By this point, you are the proud owner of a new Mainland Company in the UAE.
Finding the right UAE National to entrust equity in your business can be challenging and overwhelming. You want the freedom to operate and grow your business without restrictions or claims by your local sponsor. At the same time, you want your local sponsor to be available when you need assistance. RRED has taken the worry out of this decision.
- Local Sponsorship
- Local Service Agent
- Agreement Preparation and/or Review for Existing Local Sponsorship